I really want to get back into daily blogging, but the next few weeks are booked solid. So I’m allowing myself to jot down bullet points, just to keep the ball rolling.
- Anya’s cast comes off today. Woohoo!
- Her allergies (and mine, to be fair) are on high alert. She woke up in the middle of the night congested and coughing, and threw up several times. So nobody got a lot of sleep.
- While I lay awake listening to my oldest vomit, I noticed that the joints in my hands and wrists felt like they were full of broken glass. I could barely move the left wrist, the pain was so bad. The ache is far less this morning, which is nice considering my workload. But it does make me worry that perhaps I have inherited Mom’s RA.
- Inexplicably, my Fitbit remembers none of this; it says I got 6 hours. It lies.
- Kai’s 2-year checkup went swimmingly. He even gets to ditch his inhaler this week. So one of us is coming out the other side.
- I’m trying to get back into projects again. Right now I am working on a basket crocheted from t-shirt yarn reclaimed from R’s old tees. I am also trying to come up with a pattern (or perhaps make one) for hanging flower pot holders.